Recommended balcony rooms equinox?

Briansbrain

Hi, first cruise, wondering about any difference in decks, balconies? Any recommended tours november mediterranean, Nice, Venice, etc? Thanks,!

Welcome to cruise critic. Here's a link to the Equinox Roll Calls. Find your particular sailing and hop on that board. There will be folks on your sailing that will be setting up events, tours, and they can give you recommendations for cabin assignments.

What sailing are you on, and which stateroom have you booked? If you haven't booked, what category are you looking at, i.e. Suites, Aqua Class, Concierge Class, a regular balcony, an oceanview or inside cabin?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=525

Hi, first cruise, wondering about any difference in decks, balconies? Any recommended tours november mediterranean, Nice, Venice, etc? Thanks,!

In my signature you will find links to a detailed review of S-Class ships (differences in decks, balconies, etc.).

I was looking at some of the balconies (think it was the 6th floor) and the life boats and the tender boats look like they obstruct alot of the view.

We've had a 'hump' balcony on deck 6, and no, the life and tender boats don't obstruct the view, unless your are looking down towards the sea :-)

Fantastic balconies, very well positioned on the ship.

Lou x

We've had a 'hump' balcony on deck 6, and no, the life and tender boats don't obstruct the view, unless your are looking down towards the sea :-)

Fantastic balconies, very well positioned on the ship.

Lou x

Different categories on 6. We once had a stateroom where the tender was more than waist high. If you sat down, noting but the lifeboat was visable. Better to be in an oceanview than that room

Check the stickie on page 1 for specific rooms and also check out cruisetrails great review

Different categories on 6. We once had a stateroom where the tender was more than waist high. If you sat down, noting but the lifeboat was visable. Better to be in an oceanview than that room

Check the stickie on page 1 for specific rooms and also check out cruisetrails great review

Yes, that is exactly what I saw in someone's pictures. I would have not been happy with that.

Basically the balconies which are on the angle of the hump (hump is where the cabins jut out from the regular line) are oversized. Where there are four balconies: the first and third balcony being the largest (about triple) and the other two about double the size.

Myself have been in cabin 8256 where the balcony was huge. It was also a very good location, quiet and close to the lifts.

Archived