OK, so plans change(d)

KPfromCT

So, we were going to do the Breeze in April, during DD's school vacation, but waited too long, so now looking at the Liberty in June. Cruise is more, air is MUCH less. Great itineary!!! The only thing that I am bummed about is not having the Waterworks. Hate those aqua water slides. The one on the Pride was AWFUL!!!! Ripped bathing suits and was sloooooooooowwwwwww.....lol But the Liberty has an AWESOME itinerary on June 22nd. AND, she has the 2.0 upgrades. Seems like Ms. Liberty has had some AWESOME reviews as of lately, so thinking we'll be happy with this choice. AND, it goes to HMC!!!!! Hope I can still get a cabana!!!!!

The Liberty is a great ship. You will not be disappointed, especially with all the new Funship 2.0 stuff.

I am assuming you are on the HMC, St. Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk itinerary?

If so that is a great and popular itinerary.

Yup!!! That's the one!!:D I love the itinerary!!!! The thought of going back to Grand Turk and HMC is AWESOME!!!! St. Thomas, and San Juan are an added bonus!!!!! Thank you!!!

So, we were going to do the Breeze in April, during DD's school vacation, but waited too long, so now looking at the Liberty in June. Cruise is more, air is MUCH less. Great itineary!!! The only thing that I am bummed about is not having the Waterworks. Hate those aqua water slides. The one on the Pride was AWFUL!!!! Ripped bathing suits and was sloooooooooowwwwwww.....lol But the Liberty has an AWESOME itinerary on June 22nd. AND, she has the 2.0 upgrades. Seems like Ms. Liberty has had some AWESOME reviews as of lately, so thinking we'll be happy with this choice. AND, it goes to HMC!!!!! Hope I can still get a cabana!!!!!

What is HMC and what is the 2.0 upgrades? Thanks

What is HMC and what is the 2.0 upgrades? Thanks

HMC - Half Moon Cay (Carnival's private island)

2.0 Upgrades (From Carnival's web site):

Just when you thought we couldn't add any more fun… we did. Fun Ship 2.0 is the next wave of innovation from Carnival. Imagine everything you love about a Carnival cruise enhanced with new experiences that get you dancing more, laughing more and simply having more fun onboard. They're coming to many of our ships — click below to learn more about the features and where you'll find them.

» Alchemy Bar

» BlueIguana Cantina

» BlueIguana Tequila Bar

» DJ IRIE

» EA SPORTS Bar

» Guy's Burger Joint

» Hasbro, The Game Show

» The Library Bar

» Playlist Productions

» The Punchliner Comedy Brunch

» The Punchliner Comedy Club Presented

By George Lopez

LOL. I'm sure Connecticut has some nice waterparks. Get your ya ya's out and plan a day there before or after you cruise.

LOL. I'm sure Connecticut has some nice waterparks. Get your ya ya's out and plan a day there before or after you cruise.

You're a funny guy Mr.Pete!!!! ONE indoor waterpark in CT, and you couldn't pay me enough to go there. GROSS!!!:rolleyes:

You're a funny guy Mr.Pete!!!! ONE indoor waterpark in CT, and you couldn't pay me enough to go there. GROSS!!!:rolleyes:

Really? Sorry to hear that. You made it sound like a waterpark was important to you. You should take a trip to Sandusky or the Poconos, although I prefer the outdoors variety.

Bon voyage!

Archived