Spring Break Western Caribbean from NOLA

jamminlion

We are considering a spring break cruise next year - just wondering how rowdy the Western Caribbean itinerary out of NOLA is? Are there a lot of college students partying it up? We will be travelling with young girls 9 and 7 at the time. We are hoping to avoid a whole lot of craziness.

Anyone have expereince to share?

Thanks.

We are considering a spring break cruise next year - just wondering how rowdy the Western Caribbean itinerary out of NOLA is? Are there a lot of college students partying it up? We will be travelling with young girls 9 and 7 at the time. We are hoping to avoid a whole lot of craziness.

Thanks.

We didn't run into any of that last year during our spring break.

Thanks.

If you are talking about the Jewel for next year. I think you will enjoy the cruise. I have found that most spring breakers go Carnival due to costs.

I think that NCL is more family friendly and the Jewel is a great ship. We sailed on the Jewel during our Baltic cruise and a booking for Christmas this year.

Archived