kids programs

bpd196

Going on magic 5/06. I will have my 4 and 6 year old daughters. Can I request them to stay in the same group. I know they are separated into certain age groups. Any info is appreciated

Oceaneer club ages 3-7

The kids in the club are all in the same room...just doing different activities. At times like do-si-do with snow white the kids are all together. Same as with story time and movies.

Oceaneers Lab ages 8-12

If your daughters will be 4 and 6 at the sail date it shouldn't be much of a problem....CM's normally don't allow an older child in the club just as they don't allow a smaller child in the lab.

Beth

You can request for your older child to go into the younger catagory but you may want to look over the Navigator first to make sure your older child will be happy doing the activities for that age group.

We are travelling in may with a 10 y.o. /9 y.o /8 y.o (x2) /and 7 y.o as you can see 4 of the kids are Lab age and 1 is club age!

He will be 8 in August (next august) we are travelling in May - Will they let him be in the lab?

I am concerned we will get on the ship and they will make him be separate from his brother and 3 friends.

Please let me know honest opinions - and if you have personal experience with such a thing.

Thanks, Carolyn

• 5 weeks later...
Try this: http://castawayclub.com/

This website has navigators for the Wonder and Magic. Click on Navigators and then choose the one that has what you are looking for. Have a great time!

Thank you for the link! And well wishes! Any other tips you have please let me know I am all ears! :)

Question though, when are the best times to dress our GD up in her Disney outfits... Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, etc, Dinner? Oceaneer Club? And witch outfits work best where as far as themes in the different areas?

TIA,

C

My son who will be 8 years in March of 2006, he was allowed to be with the age group 8 & 9. He fit in perfect with this age group. They will allow a child to move to a diffrent age group on a trail basis.

Maelcu,

When you say the kids are in the same room, does that mean that they can talk, hang out together.

All of my daughters friends that are going are 6 and she is 4...

She will not be happy seeing them all playing without her...

Thanks

A word on the clubs. The age groups are 3 -4 and 5 - 7 in the club and 8 - 9, 10 - 12 in the lab. There are MORE times that they groups are all in separate locations than when the two groups for each "club" are together. Most of the time, the age groups are in seperate activities. An above poster mentioned do-si-do with Snow White. When this activity was going on, my 7YO was in the Lab doing another activity. There were VERY few times when we either dropped them off or picked up that our kids (7 and 4) were in the same place. They rarely ate together too, and both were registered in the club. I don't want people to think if their kids are in different age groups, they will be together a lot, because they won't. Also, for the OP, the 10YO will be in a separate group than everyone else, and doing different acitivities unless you decide to "move him down" to the 8 - 9 group. So, in reality your group is split into 3 groups, though 2 are in the Lab together and occassionally will get to hang out, but those times are infrequent. Usually after 10PM and early mornings are it, after that, there is usually complete separation of all the age groups.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived