Another soda question

Jiffymom

I remember on previous cruise they put a sticker on your sea pass card so you could get a

soda in a nice glass at dinner and not carry the big plastic cup. Do they still do that? Can you also order sodas when sitting by the pool or do you always have to go get your own?

Yes you can order soda at the pools or shows. Your card will have a sticker or or something pre printed that shows you purchased the coke package. You will need to give the waiter your pass but you wont be charged. You dont need to bring the cup to dinner. They will serve it in a nice glass.

I remember on previous cruise they put a sticker on your sea pass card so you could get a

soda in a nice glass at dinner and not carry the big plastic cup. Do they still do that? Can you also order sodas when sitting by the pool or do you always have to go get your own?

Maybe they still use stickers when you purchase after boarding, but we pre bought and there was a CocaCola logo printed on my wife's card when she go it. You can order cokes any where, even in the lounges (I think they add gratuity here)

Thank you, I was looking for these exact questions myself.

Steve

Maybe they still use stickers when you purchase after boarding, but we pre bought and there was a CocaCola logo printed on my wife's card when she go it. You can order cokes any where, even in the lounges (I think they add gratuity here)

Hi, they don't add gratuity in the lounges. It is already added up front when you make the soda package purchase.

:-)

Archived