Do they sell Pandora on board?

As above- we will be on the liberty on the 21st feb- do they sell pandora jewellery on board or in Cozumel for that matter?

Thanks

There is a shop in Cozumel that sells Pandora charms but I can't remember the name. If you're on a Western Carib and going to Falmouth there is also a store right at the pier (can't remember the name either), but the people were very friendly and helpful I bought three charms there. The ship does sell charms but not Pandora (and Pandora won't honor any "warranties" with other charms).

On our recent Jewel cruise over xmas, they were selling Bella Perlini bracelets, along with expansion and color change sets. These look like Pandora...My wife was quite taken with them and actually she said she preferred them over her Pandora - but to each their own. We ended up getting 4 bracelets and a few color/bead change sets - most for her, but also as a gift for the daughter.

As above- we will be on the liberty on the 21st feb- do they sell pandora jewellery on board or in Cozumel for that matter?

Thanks

I thought we had to go to downtown Cozumel for Pandora.

Grand Caymen also has a store. I know this because we found someone's Pandora purchase in the shopping bag sitting on the bench outside the shops. When owner didnt turn up looking after a fair amount of time, we returned it to the store personnel to hold in case the owners returned looking. I sure hope they did.

Archived