Is there still a milestone program?

lucky13elec

I did a search on Carnival's web site to see the details of the Milestone program. I think it was 25% off your 25th cruise, 50% of 50th cruise etc. Any way the search came back with three items & none was about that deal. Does anyone know it its been discontinued?

I did a search on Carnival's web site to see the details of the Milestone program. I think it was 25% off your 25th cruise, 50% of 50th cruise etc. Any way the search came back with three items & none was about that deal. Does anyone know it its been discontinued?

Yes, you still get 25%, 50% , 75% and 100% for those respective cruises.

You do NOT have to take the discount ON that cruise....

We are using our son's 50% on our Alaskan cruise in September and that will be cruise number 56 for him....

is not on total..it is on the cabin only..sans ports and taxes..and for only the holder of the milestone..ie: my cabin mate with me on Legend this April to Spain....does not get the benefit..just me...as an OBC, which will help offset my tips. I have to do paperwork to receive it for that one..as I will have sailed my 49th cruise next week. She, and others who go with me, do get the benefit of my Interline (airline employee) rate.

Thank you. We received a letter from Carnival stating when we booked our 25th cruise we would receive a bonus equivalent to 25% of cruise fare and it must be redeemed by 24 months from the date (Jan. 22, 2013) of the letter.

My sister and I just redeemed our 25th Milestone credit on our Breeze cruise.

Something to keep in mind though. If you booked through a TA (and I'm not sure about a PVP), they are the person that must call the Milestone desk to get your credit applied.

This happened to me last year on the Magic, I booked through a TA but called the Milestone desk myself and when I got on the ship I didn't have a credit. When they researched it and discovered that I booked with a TA they said that they would have to have called.

They said I could use it on a future cruise.

So when I booked the Breeze myself (through the 800#) I again called and set up the OBC for both my sister and I. When we got to the ship, my sisters was there but not mine. Guest Services said they showed that mine had been redeemed on the Magic....:(....So I explained and they researched the accounting and discovered that I hadn't actually received it and went ahead and credited it to me about mid week.

Archived