Things not to miss out onboard Queen Elizabeth

Gold Coast Cruisers

We are about to embark for the first time on a Cunard ship, Queen Elizabeth.

I would like any tips from Cunard seasoned cruisers as to things I must not miss out on whilst on board Queen Elizabeth.

Also any other great tips about the ship in general would be appreciated.

Or even any secrets you might like to share with me about the ship.

Jill:)

I would like any tips from Cunard seasoned cruisers as to things I must not miss out on whilst on board Queen Elizabeth.

I would also like any information as I am sailing on her next year.

Chez

• 2 weeks later...

As a young lad growing up near New York City, we used to go down to the pier and watch the original Queen Mary & Queen Elizabeth come into port. Now we are looking forward to our first cruse with Cunard leaving on May 1 visiting the Baltic region on the Queen Elizabeth. (We have cruised with other cruse lines.) Anyone know what the weather will be like? Besides a tux, any thoughts on packing clothes? As requested by others, any hints on the ship would be helpful. :)Be gentle, this is my first post!

quote.gif

As a young lad growing up near New York City, we used to go down to the pier and watch the original Queen Mary & Queen Elizabeth come into port. Now we are looking forward to our first cruse with Cunard leaving on May 1 visiting the Baltic region on the Queen Elizabeth. (We have cruised with other cruse lines.) Anyone know what the weather will be like? Besides a tux, any thoughts on packing clothes? As requested by others, any hints on the ship would be helpful. :)Be gentle, this is my first post!

quote.gif

Artsguy if you would like to follow my blog, we're boarding Queens Elizabeth today, our first time on a Cunard ship.

www.lovetobecruising.blogspot.com

Jilly:)

We just got off QE in Auckland on Wednesday after sailing from LA, and just landed back in Brisbane last night. It still feels like a dream.

You're an experienced cruiser, so it will be interesting to hear what you think of her compared to your other experiences. We hadn't cruised before, we're also a lot younger than the average passenger on the ship (32 & 33), but it was a very special time for us.

We met so many wonderful fellow passengers and staff on board. I stood at the top of the Skytower in Auckland on Wednesday night and cried as I watched her sail out of the harbour. So many great memories.

Have a wonderful trip!

Toni

Archived