Dream Debark Times......

lanabanana

We have an early flight and plan to do the self debark program at Port Canaveral on 3/2. Can someone who has done that recently tell me what time you got off? I need to arrange a ride to the airport and have to give them a time. Also, what's the latest you can get off the ship? The rest of our family all have later flights, so they can hang out for awhile.

Thanks!

On the 26th, they started self assist at 630am. I believe the others can stay on upwards of 10am or so. If they aren't in a rush to get off, have them speak to guest services about getting a higher luggage tag number, like in the 30's. I think 35 was the highest they went our week. That way they can put their luggage out the night before and not have to drag it around the ship with them while they kill time. They will need to be out of their cabins by 8 or 830am. Then when they disembark, it won't be as crowded and their luggage will be very easy to find.

To get to the airport, we used Executive VIP Limo, which is very favourably reviewed on this site. When you make your initial contact with Michael, tell him your flight time, and that you plan to leave the ship as early as possible. We weren't in that kind of rush, so we disembarked in group 2 at about 745am, and were at the airport at 9, and sitting by our gate by 920am.

Archived