Breeze prices high?

CantWait08

Just booked breeze for next January, cost was $210pp more than the same week this year. 8 day southern vs 8 day eastern. We have not sailed southern before, is that what drives the price up or is it the demand the Breeze is receiving?

Just booked breeze for next January, cost was $210pp more than the same week this year. 8 day southern vs 8 day eastern. We have not sailed southern before, is that what drives the price up or is it the demand the Breeze is receiving?
Southern ports are considered more expensive, and the demand has been quite high for Carnival's Flagship.

The newest ships are always priced higher even for the same itinerary sail on other ships......I have this choice all the time comparing the Magic or the Conquest......they sail the exact same itineraries, with the Magic in Galveston and the Conquest in NOLA, but the Magic is usually 100+ more expense.......

I choose the Magic most of the time anyway just because it's closer and I'm much more familiar with Galveston.

Archived