i booked flight for may 2005

dustyroad

i found a roundtrip flight on the northwest airline site for $243, $302 with tax. i had made $300 my price range. and it has the perfect times to depart and return. also there is enough time in between 1 layover to not feel i have to run through the airport to catch another gate. this is from the quad cities, illinois to seattle. it is a great price and i grabbed it up. if the price drops i will call the airlines and will get a rebate. i personally feel that the price of flights are going to get higher because of the fuel situation. so now we are set and all we have to do it get on the plane and board the ship. whoooo--hooooo

DUSTY

Carnival Spirit, 9/10/03 Alaska glacier bay

Carvival Spirit, 5/11/05
Alaska glacier bay again

The flight times are perfect now, but schedules do change. Keep an eye on your reservation. Many airlines change schedules which causes problems for travelers especially those going to a cruise. It may be necessary for you to contact the airline to change your ticket between now and cruise time.

Keep an eye on your flight reservation just as you do your cruise arrangements.

Good luck

Judy

judy

thanks for the heads-up. i will keep checking my reservation too make sure every thing is as i booked it.
i dont like stress ( especially for getting aboard the ship on time ), so i booked to go the day before the cruise and we are spending 2 days in seattle afterwards. last year northwest rescheduled me to have a flight out of vancouver the day we got into port at 8am. i called and they gladly changed me back to the afternoon time i needed. thanks again for the tip.

DUSTY

Carnival Spirit, 9/10/03 Alaska glacier bay

Carvival Spirit, 5/11/05
Alaska glacier bay again

• 2 weeks later...
I am flying into FLL from SFO in April will just book one way, going through the Panama Canal so will disenbark in S.F. I can't make my reservation until next month, have found some real good fares hope they are still as good next month. I like to reserve early to be able to get a seat. Since there will be four of us might be a litle harder.

What time did you book your return flight home for? I know you are sailing in and out of Vancouver and wondered what the earliest recommended return from Seattle would be.....

Thanks!

Archived