Triple Points end today for those using RCCL BOA Visa

masonpips

Just called and verified we'd get triple points and paid our cruise off. Final balance for Alaska was due in April so it wasn't too early.

Just a friendly reminder if you intended to take advantage of the triple points offer

Wow, what a great surprise! I didn't know that they were still giving triple points, I thought that it ended in December. We just paid our cruise off on Saturday, so maybe we will be able to get some OBC with our points.

Thanks for the info!

I memorized the date in my head (easy becuase it's my DD's bday) but called to confirm before I submitted payment!

Just hope the payment posts today. I read the fine print and that was a requirement. In the past, some payments took 2 or 3 days to post.

THANKS so much!!!! I just paid on our cruise for Aug. I did check and make sure that our payment would indeed post today. I was assured it would.

We had just discussed how many point we wanted and how much of our cruise to put on the Royal Card. So your post was very timely for us!

This was a great promotion, so it would've been great if I had been paying attention last year. But, since I hadn't been using my card and didn't have a cruise planned I didn't even pay attention. On top of that I lost 30,000 points over the past couple months because the 5 years was up. Once again I wasn't paying attention. Still rather aggravated with myself for losing track. :mad:

Archived