Daily Ship Schedule

This will be the first time we will be cruising with Carnival. We are going to the Western Caribbean - Cozumel and Grand Cayman on the Inspiration.

Can anyone tell me what the daily ship schedules are called? Can you give me an example of the onboard activities for each day?

I have two boys ages 12 and 16. We are wondering what type of activities Carnival features for them as well.

Any informaiton will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

You can go to Carnival's site and get a sample of daily activities. There will be a newletter "carnival Capers" delivered to your stateroom each evening that has all the activities for the next day listed. You will have one in your stateroom when you get aboard.

This will be the first time we will be cruising with Carnival. We are going to the Western Caribbean - Cozumel and Grand Cayman on the Inspiration.

Can anyone tell me what the daily ship schedules are called? Can you give me an example of the onboard activities for each day?

I have two boys ages 12 and 16. We are wondering what type of activities Carnival features for them as well.

Any informaiton will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

There are activities for the 12-year-old through Camp Carnival. The organized activities for teenagers (15-17) are fewer. However, on the first day there will be a meet and greet for the kids. Be sure to check the Carnival Capers in your cabin the first day for the time and location.

I have Carnival Capers you can view on my photo album page. They are too small to read in the album but if you download the picture to your computer and open it in a program that allows you to zoom in then you can read them very clearly. Look for the album titled Victroy Capers. Click the link below.

http://photos.yahoo.com/angawsmrn@sbcglobal.net

Archived