Bidding on Priceline for San Pedro Hotel

rolladice

I am familiar with bidding on Priceline. What I want to know is those of you that have won bids at Crown Plaza and Double Tree at the San Pedro Port were you able to have four people in your room. In the past, when I have won a room I have called the hotel and requested two beds.

Has anyone tried doing this?

Thanks!

I did not receive any response to my question of whether you can have four people in a room. To play it safe I bid on two rooms on priceline and won a room at Hotel Maya in Long Beach. When I called to ask about the type of room I was assigned she said I had king garden rooms. I asked for two beds instead of a king and she said she could not change the reservation. She did but in a request for me but no guarantees. I will post after my cruise on April 5 and let you know if we got our request.

I did not receive any response to my question of whether you can have four people in a room. To play it safe I bid on two rooms on priceline and won a room at Hotel Maya in Long Beach. When I called to ask about the type of room I was assigned she said I had king garden rooms. I asked for two beds instead of a king and she said she could not change the reservation. She did but in a request for me but no guarantees. I will post after my cruise on April 5 and let you know if we got our request.

I had been bidding between 65-70 for San Pedro 3 1/2 stars and getting nothing. Increased my bid to 72 and had 5 bonus books from priceline 24 hour special. So final price was 77. My total bill for two rooms was 175.76. It was costing over $200.00 for one room with four people for San Pedro hotels.

Archived