APH QUestion for you

Corinne Marie

Hi Andy,

I just read a post from someone who is on the Caribbean Princess now and they stated that the Captain for this summer is Alan Wilson???? Is Nick Nash still planning to go on this ship this summer? She also tried to get a bridge visit and it was denied by this captain. I am really bummed as I was hoping to get this for my mother's 72nd birthday.

Thanks,

Corinne

Corinne - as I state on every post concerning the assignments of Captains, it is always subject to change. Princess have recently taken to switching alot of their Senior Officers around the fleet, and in some cases between lines (the Cunard incident!!!). Capt. Nash had been planned onboard, as Capt. Wilson had only been on his previous assignment, the Grand, for a month. As soon as I get the latest word from the compnay, I shall drop you a line letting you know. I believe Captain Wilson will now be onboard until late August.

As for the bridge visit, that really is just down to the Captain. As this is Capt. Wilsons first ever voyage onboard the Caribbean Princess, he might have been unwilling to risk passengers on the bridge - once he has been in command for a while and 'settled down', he may be more willing to allow such visits.

All the best! :D

Hi Andy,

I really appreciate you getting back to answering my question. I can only imagine how many changes are made with the ship assignments of their Captains. I will only hope that perhaps Captain Wilson will grant a visit to the bridge in August. It is worth asking. Again, Thank you so very much for the info.

Corinne

Archived