C&A Double Points Deal?

jetboy

Dear All, I am hoping someone can help, I remember reading something if you book a cruise in December you receive double points? Can anyone confirm this is correct and when RCCL offer this deal to book. Does it cover all sailings or only selected ships. I need one more cruise to become Diamond plus and looking at the Freedom in December.

Many thanks for all your help.

Dear All, I am hoping someone can help, I remember reading something if you book a cruise in December you receive double points? Can anyone confirm this is correct and when RCCL offer this deal to book. Does it cover all sailings or only selected ships. I need one more cruise to become Diamond plus and looking at the Freedom in December.

For the last few years, Royal has had the "Diamonds in December" event. So you can probably figure they will do it again this year. And yes, we get double points. We have done the DID for the last 3 years. And if you book a suite, you get triple points.

I believe you are referring to the December Celebration, previously called Diamonds in December. Last year Diamond (and above) cruisers received an extra C&A point per day of cruising. It was on all ships and sailings in December.

There's no guarantee that the promo will be held this year. They usually announce it around August.

Archived