Conquest- Lido Deck Balcony Cabins- Anyone had one?

sdwilson

We have a Lido Deck cabin booked for July. Has anyone had one? I have never stayed in a cabin on the Lido deck, this is the first ship that I've sailed on that has had cabins on that deck.

Thanks,

We had cabin 9282 on the Valor which is the same layout as the Conquest. This was a great location just a couple of steps and you are by the pool. Never heard any noise either.

Michelle

We were in the first cabin on the port side before you go out the glass doors to the pool. I don't remember the no., but it was great. You will enjoy being so close to everything and noise was not a problem.

The first time I sailed the Conquest I had a balcony on Lido deck, and I loved it! It was great to be able to just walk down the hall to get to all the action during the day. You'll have a great time with it.

We had 9230 on the Glory last year. The Glory is a sister ship of the Conquest. We loved our port side cabin. We didn't notice much noise from the hall unless someone was being excessively loud and I think that would have been the case on any deck.

Thanks to all of you for your input.

We love to lay out by the pool, so being close will be a big plus for us - we can beat everyone to the chairs..

I was wondering about the noise. With the band at the pool, and don't they have the midnight buffets on the Lido deck? I had read that somewhere. And I was worried about kids running in the halls on that deck. I know most kids want to go to the pool, and most parents will allow older kids to go to pool by themselves, and while they are playing, I thought it might be noisy, if they run around a lot. Last cruise, we were on the deck above pool, and they played tag on our floor!! At all hours of the night. No big deal, I just ran out in the hall and asked them to quit and they did- on that deck. I'm sure they took the game elsewhere...but I got some sleep then.:)

We'll be on the Lido deck 7/3, starboard side. The location is great, and while there may be some noise, we're not too worried about it. I think the sliding doors out to the open deck may help block noise.

I just got back from the Glory and we had an outside (balcony) cabin on the lido deck. I can't remember the number but it was the last cabin in the hall - then the entrance to the pool area. It was a great location and surprisingly quiet. We slept with our balcony door open and didn't hear a thing at night or in the morning. One night there was a big deck party and we were concerned but again we didn't hear a thing. It was a great floor to be on as it gives you access to the whole ship and is close to the pool and casual dining. We loved it.

You'll love the Lido deck. I had a Lido balcony on the Glory and Conquest and I'm hooked. It's so convenient to everything and I never encountered any noise from the deck activities. Have a great time!

Archived