Caribbean Princess 7/9 - shore excursions with child

cmr2623

We were on 4/23 CB Eastern. For St. Maarten, try the Lord Sheffield sailing ship. It's pirate themed and always has kids on the excursions. Book on your own. Check out the Lord Sheffield threads on the Ports of call section under St. Martin.

For St. Thomas, we bboked private tour thru Godfrey. Also posted on Ports of Call- St. Thomas. Takes you into town for 1-2 hr shopping, then 2 hours tour of St. Thomas and 2hr at either Coki, Sapphire or Magen's Bay beaches. $20pp - well worth the price.

We were with our 10 year old son. Also saw younger kids on the excursions we took.

Just returned from the May 28 CB sailing. We were with our grandchildren ages 5 and 8. They really enjoyed the "New Horizons" day sail in St. Thomas. We snorkeled at two sites (older child snorkeled while the younger one played in the water). The cost was $99.00 per adult and 49.50 per child. In St. Martin we went to the Butterfly Farm and the zoo which both children enjoyed. We had a taxi driver who stayed with us (name Max Racon - excellent). I don't know the cost, my husband payed him and I wasn't paying attention.

Does anyone have any suggestions for shore excursions in St Maarten or St Thomas- sailing on July 9 CP ship - have 8 yo son.

I too will be on this sailing with my 8 year old daughter, after reading the ports board, I booked the Lord Sheffield pirate boat. Here is the website:

http://www.lordsheffield.com/

So many people raved about what a fun time they had sailing on her and snorkeling and being able to jump into the water from her. My wifes decided to go shopping for the day, so it's just me and my dd, we can't wait!

It might be worth your while to check out the cruisecritic sections for the ports your interested in, that's how I found out about this one.

Ron

Archived