Just Booked My First Celebrity Cruise!

Marshmelo

I just booked us on the 9/29 3-day Mexico Cruise on Infinity and I'm so excited! We have been wanting to try Celebrity. We've cruised with Disney, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian. We just got back from a Hawaii cruise with NCL, so that's why we're only doing a 3-day now. Cruising is addictive!

Anyway, my question is about our stateroom. We are in room #2139, which is midship. We have never been on a low deck before. Always between 6 and 8. Are there any negatives, besides being far away from public areas, of being on deck 2? Also, how are the inside rooms on Infinity? We have never had an inside room before.

Sorry I can not help you with your room. I just wanted to say you will love the Infinity. She is my favorite ship. I have been on her twice to Alaska. Food,service & public areas are all wonderful! Have a wonderful trip!

We once had a cabin on deck 2 (Galaxy). The only negative for me was the slapping of the waves against the side of the ship kept me awake. We had very rough water, so this might not usually be a problem.

Since you are in an inside cabin, that will not be an issue for you. I had a chance to peek at some inside cabins while disembarking on the Infinity and they looked very nice. They are the same size (172 sq feet) as the standard outside cabins and are well laid out.

Have a wonderful trip.

You are in the best possible cabin if you experience any rough seas. Midship and low is better than midship and high and way better than high aft which is way better than high foward, which is the absolute worst for feeling motion.

Archived