Thank you to Lauren at Thomson Customer Care

Hi,

I would like to personally thank Lauren for her help with an issue I have had trying to book trips on my upcoming Cruise on 3rd March. We are always quick to criticise but not always so quick to praise/thank so here goes.

I emailed Lauren to ask for help in booking a couple of trips as we did not have a reference number due to the fact that our Cruise was booked onboard whilst my friend was on another Cruise in December 2011. Within 24 hours Lauren had emailed me a reply asking for a convienient day and time to call to arrange this and also arranged a surprise for my friend on arrival at our cabin compliments of Thomson.

So, thank you Lauren. Your swift reply and help was very much appreciated.

Chris:)

Hi,

I would like to personally thank Lauren for her help with an issue I have had trying to book trips on my upcoming Cruise on 3rd March. We are always quick to criticise but not always so quick to praise/thank so here goes.

I emailed Lauren to ask for help in booking a couple of trips as we did not have a reference number due to the fact that our Cruise was booked onboard whilst my friend was on another Cruise in December 2011. Within 24 hours Lauren had emailed me a reply asking for a convienient day and time to call to arrange this and also arranged a surprise for my friend on arrival at our cabin compliments of Thomson.

So, thank you Lauren. Your swift reply and help was very much appreciated.

Chris:)

nice to hear a happy thread!, you have restored my faith in CC forums

Carrs

Hi Carrs,

If it was not for this forum I would not have known where to email. I have also found it extremely useful in suggesting various trips after reading the reviews. As this is only my 2nd Cruise (first one in 2006 - Med with MSC)I was very nervous, especially as I could have bought Ireland with the cost!:rolleyes: The people on here have been really helpful even though I have only read a lot of threads but not necessarily contributed.

So now I am trying to get the courage up to get my case out and try on my holiday clothes to see which still fit:eek: and then start to put things in the case that I will need. So I will hopefully see some of you on the 3rd March (flying from Manchester) or will meet you at the nearest bar:D

Chris

Archived