Bringing wine on board

Beachdude

Can we bring one bottle each on person during check in and a couple more in checked luggage?

We board our ship that will stay docked in port for two nights. Our plan is to drop off the luggage and then spend the day seeing the sites before check in. It seems we could send a couple bottles on board with the luggage and bring a couple more later when we check in.

Burt

Can we bring one bottle each on person during check in and a couple more in checked luggage?

We board our ship that will stay docked in port for two nights. Our plan is to drop off the luggage and then spend the day seeing the sites before check in. It seems we could send a couple bottles on board with the luggage and bring a couple more later when we check in.

Burt

You could certainly do that, but Celebrity's policy is two bottles of wine per stateroom, initial embarkation only.

Yes, but that is the question, how do they control that? Or do they control that?

Burt

Oh, you broke the code. :rolleyes: They don't, but you might be called down to guest relations or Deck 2 as they will want to make sure your wine is in fact wine and not booze. If they see it's wine, you are good to go.

Has anyone recently takenon a Celebrity ship (TWO) 1.5L bottles of wine on board as their carry on two bottle allotment :confused:

Thanks

Everybody asks that question, including can you bring boxed wine. Just two normal bottles of wine.

if i were you i would ring Celebrity and ask if infact you can just drop your luggage and not checkin.You may not be able to do this.You might have to checkin , then leave the ship. This is the same as checking in your luggage at an airport but not checking in yourselves and then dissapearing.Not allowed for security reasons

if i were you i would ring Celebrity and ask if infact you can just drop your luggage and not checkin.You may not be able to do this.You might have to checkin , then leave the ship. This is the same as checking in your luggage at an airport but not checking in yourselves and then dissapearing.Not allowed for security reasons

You know I haven't thought about this. Good suggestion, thanks.

Burt

Archived