Indy Cabin ?

We were booked in a ocean view on the Indy for March 2nd and three weeks ago 8710 became available so we jumped on it. We have never been on a aft balcony. I have found it hard to find any info on this cabin. When we come back I will post pics of the cabin and balcony.

Love the humps..however a true corner aft :eek:..Grab it !!..I have sailed in a middle humps and a corner afts...whole different experience with a wake view....Enjoy :D:D

Recently booked cabin 7708 on the Indy for next January.. we are looking forward to it!

Here is a picture of the back of the Freedom of the Seas; I believe the Indy would be the same. It shows where 8710 is. Looks like it doesn't have a regular sliding door, if that makes any difference to you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/Grumpus/Freedom_aft_balconies.jpg

Thank you so much for posting this picture! You saved me from giving up my hump cabin. Guess a aft will have to be in our future at some point but I think we will stay with the hump.

Archived