My Time Dining Reservations for Groups

Hi All

I am looking for some help with My Time dining as we have never used this option before. We are cruising on Radiance on June 21st from Seward Alaska. We normally book the late seating but we are traveling with a group (not organized), there are 5 couples. I had everybody book with My Time option so we could attempt to sit together and didn't want to commit to a seating time frame. What I am trying to determine is will I be able to request reservations when they open up for all 10 of us without our reservations being linked together? Any advice on how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.

We just did a group of ten on a 5 day cruise. We got everyones Booking Number and then tied the group together for 6:30 reservations for the first night. This was done on line with RCCL.

We figured after that first night people could discuss what time dinner could be for each couple for the rest of thier cruise. As an fyi we did end up eating together all 5 nights...enjoy

It is pretty easy to do what you would like. Go on-line on RCCL site, pick your reservation and schedule a MTD day and time. You will then see an option to add another reservation. As long as you have the reservation number and last name, you can add that reservation. You will have to repeat that step for each party and night. But it is easier the subsequent nights.

Good sailing!

Archived