Trio Signature Dining Package

Hockeylovinmom

Does anyone know if this is still offered? I believe it was a "buy two, get one free" deal. Are there any new "free" wine deals? We sail in April on the Jewel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Signature Dining Package is three restaurants for $52 a person. Must be booked before you get to the ship. Represents a savings of $8 a person. If you have onboard credit, it is better to wait and book when you get to the ship and use that as payment. If booked ahead, you have to pay for with a credit card.

The Signature Dining Package is three restaurants for $52 a person. Must be booked before you get to the ship. Represents a savings of $8 a person. If you have onboard credit, it is better to wait and book when you get to the ship and use that as payment. If booked ahead, you have to pay for with a credit card.

I'm not sure about the Jewel but for the Gem, if you purchase the package and reserve a table for the day you embark, you will get a free bottle of house wine delivered to your table. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Hi everyone,

I got the Signature Trio package as a bonus with my booking, but I wanted to know, can you choose to eat at one of the restaurants twice? For instance, if you wanted to skip Le Bistro and go to La Cucina twice and Cagneys once?

Thanks,

Christina

This is very helpful thread. We will be on Jewel in Nov. If we get the Unlimited Specialty Dining Package, do we also get the free bottle of wine delivered to our table?

Perhaps we might try the Trio.

Is there a Beringer or De Asti moscato on the free wine list? Sorry about the spelling. My daughter likes those sweet wines.

Can you suggest something she would like that is on the list that she might like?

Thank you for your help.

This is very helpful thread. We will be on Jewel in Nov. If we get the Unlimited Specialty Dining Package, do we also get the free bottle of wine delivered to our table?

Perhaps we might try the Trio.

The beginning of this thread is from over a year ago, the Trio package was discontinued from separate purchase when UDP was launched, so it is now only available to few as a group/booking perk. If you do not have it in your reservation already, there is no way to purchase it separately.

Also the offers for free wine have gone away since AFAIK.

The beginning of this thread is from over a year ago, the Trio package was discontinued from separate purchase when UDP was launched, so it is now only available to few as a group/booking perk. If you do not have it in your reservation already, there is no way to purchase it separately.

Also the offers for free wine have gone away since AFAIK.

Thank you for your help. I didn't notice the original date. What does AFAIK mean?