Future triumph cruiser here

This probably covers it:

Our Right to Recover From Others We have the right to recover any payments we have made from anyone who may be responsible for the loss. You and anyone else we insure must sign any papers and do whatever is necessary to transfer this right to us. You and anyone else we insure will do nothing after the loss to affect our rights.

Yeah, I'm reading it and nothing covers that. Not trying to double dip, but also want to make sure I get what I paid for.

But that is what you are trying to do. You will get what you pay for if Carnival gives you a 100% refund and reimburses you for your other travel expenses. You are not entitled to anymore then 100%. Carnival has publicly stated that they will reimburse @ 100% for the canceled cruises PLUS any non refundable travel expenses. So again, what more could you have that would warrant a claim? Your original post asks if you can get back what Carnival is giving PLUS file a claim with your carrier. The answer is No.

Yeah, I'm reading it and nothing covers that. Not trying to double dip, but also want to make sure I get what I paid for.

You will be reimbursed for your losses, and in this case since Carnival is refunding 100% of your cruise fare (even though 3/4 of the cruise was complete) you have no loss to submit to your insurance company.

So, I have insurance. Do I get back what carnival is offering PLUS what my insurance policy allows too?? Not sure how it works.

Good question for other people with the same question and doesn't know how this works but as others have stated, no, you can't collect twice on the same claim.

Archived