room 4580 on Serenade of the seas

wulber

They were added in November. Was upgraded from one of these to a balcony, so did not stay there. That was a part of MDR before.

I do not think you would have huge noise problem as they always move the event from there to venues on upper decks.

You do have the cleaners at nights, so probably not best for very light sleeper. They are new cabins, so I assume they have used latest technology to insulate against noise though.

Hi,

These new ocean view cabins have extra large round windows as they did not change them from when it was the public dining area.

There is a door from the Centrum area into the cabin hallway so this will cut down on any noise from the Centrum.

The outside promenade is on deck 5 not 4.

Hope this helps.:)

Thanks heatherb1953.Yes it does help.

Did you have one of these cabins?

hi , no we did not have one of these cabins but I checked out the new area as we book insides and OVs so wanted to see if there were any downsides , I couldn't see anything that was obvious.

heatherb1953 I had booked an inside cabin using £510 X3 tesco clubcard vouchers and £812 cash.

The prices had just gone up while I was waiting on my last vouchers but I booked anyway.

There was a price reduction and I saw this ov cabin and phoned.I got the ov plus £40 off the price.

I thought that it was guite a good location.

Archived