Crew member from Celebration, fab voice !

Hi hope ive done this right !! Has anyone seen this crew member on the Celebration, what a fantastic voice.

Someone added this link on f/b so thought id pop it on here for anyone who hasnt seen it.

Watch it right to the end as he sings two songs, i think the second is even better than the first, hes great :):):)

We were on Celebration last week. Didn't see this man but the crew show was the best I've seen in the 5 Thomson cruises I've done. Especially hilarious were a dance from waiters from the Lido restaurant, it started off as a traditional Filipino dance, then had a bit of YMCA thrown in, so funny, really good dancers as well. There was also a young bar waitress who sang Adele's 'someone like you' brilliantly.

Your quite right, I never miss them, although they're so popular it can be hard to get a seat. The Lido dancers seemed to really enjoy themselves and the next day the passengers were telling them how great they were, they deserved it! They obviously did a lot of rehearsals to get to the standard they were at.:)

Archived