Car Rental Shuttle from Pt. Canaveral to MCO

frito58

I was doing a search can't really seem to get a straight answer on this one. We are cruising in Aug on the Ecstasty , I have enough AA points to get us a hotel and a rental car for a few nights post cruise was trying to save a few bucks on the ride back . Do any of the rental car companies offer free shuttles back to MCO if you have proof of car rental .

I talked to Alamo he seemed think they and Enterprise did with proof of rental but he was just reading off a form , Was hoping someone had actually done it so a straight from the horse's mouth kind of thing LOL.

Thanks

To my knowledge if you turn in your rental car in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach the rental company shuttle will not take you all the way back to MCO. The rental shuttles in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach only shuttle between the ship and the rental location and some of the local hotels.

Or are you planning on renting in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach and driving to MCO? I may have misunderstood your question. If you are picking up the rental from the port area then yes there are shuttles to take you from the port to the rental agency. You would just turn the car in at MCO.

To my knowledge if you turn in your rental car in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach the rental company shuttle will not take you all the way back to MCO. The rental shuttles in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach only shuttle between the ship and the rental location and some of the local hotels.

Or are you planning on renting in Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach and driving to MCO? I may have misunderstood your question. If you are picking up the rental from the port area then yes there are shuttles to take you from the port to the rental agency. You would just turn the car in at MCO.

What I am planning on doing is getting off the ship Thursday and then heading to MCO for a couple of days , My AA points dont give me the option of renting in Cocoa area and returning it in MCO on Sat when we are planning on going home. So My point is If I rent a car in MCO is thier a shuttle that will take us all the way to MCO from Canaveral , the guy I talked to said they would , he understood what I was trying to do , just said I needed proof of a rental. I was just trying to see if he knew what the heck he as talking about as it sounded like a reach to me.

What I am planning on doing is getting off the ship Thursday and then heading to MCO for a couple of days , My AA points dont give me the option of renting in Cocoa area and returning it in MCO on Sat when we are planning on going home. So My point is If I rent a car in MCO is thier a shuttle that will take us all the way to MCO from Canaveral , the guy I talked to said they would , he understood what I was trying to do , just said I needed proof of a rental. I was just trying to see if he knew what the heck he as talking about as it sounded like a reach to me.

From what I know the only shuttles that will take you to MCO to pick up a rental car would be private shuttle companies such as Travel Lynx or Cocoa Beach Shuttle. The rental car agencies at the MCO airport do not run shuttles from the airport to the crusie port. The travel time between the port and airport is about 45 minutes in good traffic.

From what I know the only shuttles that will take you to MCO to pick up a rental car would be private shuttle companies such as Travel Lynx or Cocoa Beach Shuttle. The rental car agencies at the MCO airport do not run shuttles from the airport to the crusie port. The travel time between the port and airport is about 45 minutes in good traffic.

thx thats kind of what I figured and its impossible to actually to talk to live person at the Orlando office all you can get is a tape or the general reservation office:mad:

Archived