Just back Miracle 8 day NYC - Bahamas

psternklar

Just back from a great 8 days on the Miracle. My 1st Carnival cruise, my third cruise overall. The ship and crew were fantastic. I could not have asked for better service. The Punchliner comedy club was fun. The food was quite good. No regrets, will try Carnival again.

So glad to hear this. We're sailing on her to Hawaii in Sept., have only been on one other Carnival cruise and that was the Fascination 9 years. If you have time, would you write a little review and post it under the reviews section of this site? The Miracle could use the positive remarks!

I too was on this sailing and had a great time!

Petah - was histarical, what a cut-up!

The cruise director was Tex and I really didn't think much of him.

We left on Saturday and it was 24 degrees out. Sunday it was in the 50's. On Monday it was in the mid 60's. Tuesday was 82 degrees. Wednesday was 89 degrees. Thursday was 84 degrees. Friday started out in the 70's and quickly dropped to the 50's. Saturday was rough seas due to a Nor'easter and was in the 40's. Sunday was at 26 degrees.

Punchliner club - the adult version - was VERY FUNNY!

We left on Saturday and it was 24 degrees out. Sunday it was in the 50's. On Monday it was in the mid 60's. Tuesday was 82 degrees. Wednesday was 89 degrees. Thursday was 84 degrees. Friday started out in the 70's and quickly dropped to the 50's. Saturday was rough seas due to a Nor'easter and was in the 40's. Sunday was at 26 degrees.

Considering this was a winter cruise, glad to hear you had good weather in the Florida and Bahamas ports.

Petah - was histarical, what a cut-up!

The cruise director was Tex and I really didn't think much of him.

Punchliner club - the adult version - was VERY FUNNY!

Janine beat me to the reply. Petah was great, I thought Tex did a good job. The shows were fair. There was a show "Singing With The Band" that was very good. I will post a full review later. Thanks to the group for all the good info prior to the cruise. No Smiley Joe Willey.

Archived