Carnival Triumph.. Anyone know if someone on here was getting married?

Ericas85

Aww poor bride! That's horrible! I can't imagine. Smh

I have been pondering if someone was having their wedding on this cruise? Tried going back through post but haven't seen anyone.

There was a couple who got married on the ship the day before the fire, but I don't think they're CC members. There was also a couple who are/were scrambling to reschedule their wedding. They were supposed to be on the cruise after the fire--with 30 sailing guests.

OMG I would be Sick to my Tummy!!!!!!!!!!! But I always try to keep in the Back of my Head,, THERE could ALWAYS be something that could go wrong.. Big or Small.. Mannnnnn :(

There was a couple who got married on the ship the day before the fire, but I don't think they're CC members. There was also a couple who are/were scrambling to reschedule their wedding. They were supposed to be on the cruise after the fire--with 30 sailing guests.

OMG I would be Sick to my Tummy!!!!!!!!!!! But I always try to keep in the Back of my Head,, THERE could ALWAYS be something that could go wrong.. Big or Small.. Mannnnnn :(

I have been thinking that myself. We aren't getting married the day we leave port, we are actually getting married on the ship while it is in Grand Cayman. I know we could miss that port due to weather, but that is why I chose May, hoping that it was before hurricane season so it wouldn't be an issue.

I know it still COULD be an issue, but I figure I'm going to think positively and if something does happen, I'll just go with the flow and TRY not to stress!!

I can't imagine what I would do if the entire cruise was cancelled. :eek:

It's always a chance with any wedding location that something can go wrong on your wedding, but that?? Omg!! I'm praying nothing goes that bad on my day. Has any of guest mentioned any second thoughts of cruising on your ship?

It's always a chance with any wedding location that something can go wrong on your wedding, but that?? Omg!! I'm praying nothing goes that bad on my day. Has any of guest mentioned any second thoughts of cruising on your ship?

Thankfully no. Although we do have a small group of 16 so far including us, and some still haven't RSVPd so it could be that some were debating and have now decided not to. Oh well, the group I have is close family and friends and we are going to have so much fun!

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

Thankfully no. Although we do have a small group of 16 so far including us, and some still haven't RSVPd so it could be that some were debating and have now decided not to. Oh well, the group I have is close family and friends and we are going to have so much fun!

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

FWIW--we had the same kind of problem with our cruise after Concordia. We thought we'd have 30ish come, but only ended up with 11 (four didn't show). It was kind of nice to have such a small group. It made it a bit easier to manage as far as planning (linking bookings, dealing with paperwork) and helped cut down on extra costs.

Well I will tell U the first thing I would have to do is take a strong shot of something!!!!!!!! And thats just keeping it real.. Then U have to get into planning mode, but it would be a mess!!! Flights, hotel (workable), then a new Cruise, New Vacay dates, etc.. But sometimes things are out of our Control...

I LOVE GC Your Wedding is gonna be soooo nice.. And thats great U went with May, its sure will be hot if nothing else, but it will be Wonderfulllll:D

NOOOO bad thoughts 2013CruiseBride:p

I have been thinking that myself. We aren't getting married the day we leave port, we are actually getting married on the ship while it is in Grand Cayman. I know we could miss that port due to weather, but that is why I chose May, hoping that it was before hurricane season so it wouldn't be an issue.

I know it still COULD be an issue, but I figure I'm going to think positively and if something does happen, I'll just go with the flow and TRY not to stress!!

I can't imagine what I would do if the entire cruise was cancelled. :eek:

Right things can happen any where... And oh sure they have, one gurl has never Cruised B 4 and she is going Cray Cray.. I told them to just come down for the weekend then , and U dont have to come on the Cruise to come to the Wedding.. My Nanny said this is her 2nd & LAST Cruise.. This is starting to make her a lil nervous.. so cuteeee she is only 67 I dont know why she acting like that... lol How many in ur crew actin up over this Cruise mess? lol

Archived