Discover Scuba

rach1fun

Looking for a great Dive Company to do Discover Scuba with at St. Thomas. There are so many companies, and varying prices. I would love to hear from people that have done it. Who did you use? What was your experience?

Have not done it yet, but we have booked it in march due to what I have read here on CC. We booked cokidive. Peter answered all questions via email and phone. We have snorkeled in the area before and loved it. It's fairly easy to get to and for $20 you can do a second dive. This you can decide on the day of. It,s also a great beach for when you are done. The aquarium is right there also for anyone else that might not like the beach. I hope this helps!

Have not done it yet, but we have booked it in march due to what I have read here on CC. We booked cokidive. Peter answered all questions via email and phone. We have snorkeled in the area before and loved it. It's fairly easy to get to and for $20 you can do a second dive. This you can decide on the day of. It,s also a great beach for when you are done. The aquarium is right there also for anyone else that might not like the beach. I hope this helps!

That was the 1st one I was looking at, and one I am still leaning toward. It says on the website that a 2nd dive is $50 though. St. Thomas Diving Club is way more $$ but it is a 2 tank boat dive instead of a 1 tank shore dive...Probably a better experience, but you pay for it, too....

Archived