Inn at the Waterpark - Galveston

jdb35633

Has anyone stayed here prior to a cruise - we won't be arriving til late the evening before we cruise so we really just need a place to crash for the night. I need 2 rooms since there are 5 of us. Also, they offer a package where they will take you to the port and pick you up. Has anyone else used this service they offer? Thanks for the info!!

Has anyone stayed here prior to a cruise - we won't be arriving til late the evening before we cruise so we really just need a place to crash for the night. I need 2 rooms since there are 5 of us. Also, they offer a package where they will take you to the port and pick you up. Has anyone else used this service they offer? Thanks for the info!!

I stayed there once and was not impressed - shabby, in need of upkeep and paint. The breakfast room was too small for the hordes of cruisers all trying to use it at the same time. I use Country Inn/Suites, just off Seawall Blvd. It's a little more expensive, but far nicer [maybe $10/night/room].

Archived