Ultimate Sea, Sun, and Fun excursion on Grenada

Sheffie

I have searched on the Grenada board and have found no reviews of this excursion. We are thinking about doing it on our upcoming cruise. We usually do independent t excursions, but have found none that interest us on that island. Has anyone done this 6 hour excursion?

I have searched on the Grenada board and have found no reviews of this excursion. We are thinking about doing it on our upcoming cruise. We usually do independent t excursions, but have found none that interest us on that island. Has anyone done this 6 hour excursion?

I believe I a on the same cruise as you. Summit March 30th. I also have been trying to find reviews of this excursion without any luck. I am also considering going to Grand Anse beach on our own. TripAdvisor had alot of good reviews about it. I

• 1 month later...

Michelle,

We are on the same cruise and I too am looking at this excursion. I've found positive feedback on the Shadowfax Champagne Lobster Cruise, but not much info on the Ultimate Sea, Sun, Fun Cruise. Did you end up booking this one or something else.

Tia

Michelle,

We are on the same cruise and I too am looking at this excursion. I've found positive feedback on the Shadowfax Champagne Lobster Cruise, but not much info on the Ultimate Sea, Sun, Fun Cruise. Did you end up booking this one or something else.

Tia

Tia, I have this one booked. It WILL be fun!

We did this tour last year while on Connie. A nice catamaran ride, 2 snorkeling stops and and very nice black sand beach. The lobsters they served were some of the biggest we've seen in the caribbean. The "short" walk to where they serve food is uphill though and not for the faint of heart. All in all a great tour. Hope this helps.

We did this tour last year while on Connie. A nice catamaran ride, 2 snorkeling stops and and very nice black sand beach. The lobsters they served were some of the biggest we've seen in the caribbean. The "short" walk to where they serve food is uphill though and not for the faint of heart. All in all a great tour. Hope this helps.

Where is the "like" button! I didn't realize we would get lobster! I am not good at the uphill walking, but I can make it in slow gear, especially with a lobster as my reward!!

we did it 8 weeks ago....they now serve on the beach on tables made of trees with china and silverware...no big walk...lobster, home made soup and dessert all home made...lobster and chicken cooked right in the sand on the beach...wine included...prob one of the ebst excursions we have been on in 14 x 14day cruises!...homemade pumkin soup was best soup i have ever had...lobsters were huge!

Is this one of Celebrity's excursions' date=' or is it offered privately?[/quote']

It is a Celebrity excursion. We rarely do ship's excursions, but there are no independent excursions on this island that intrigue us.

Michelle,

We have now booked this one! Looking forward to it! Now I am moving on to research St. Thomas. Still contemplating Dominica?? We have never sailed or snorkeled. I have two sail/snorkel trips booked (St Kitts and Grenada). Wondering how many are too much - when my kids and DH have never tried it. Also heard that Dominica is very rustic, might be work a land excursion to see the island nature. So many choices...

Michelle,

We have now booked this one! Looking forward to it! Now I am moving on to research St. Thomas. Still contemplating Dominica?? We have never sailed or snorkeled. I have two sail/snorkel trips booked (St Kitts and Grenada). Wondering how many are too much - when my kids and DH have never tried it. Also heard that Dominica is very rustic, might be work a land excursion to see the island nature. So many choices...

We did a land excursion there before. It is an interesting island. My friend did an independent one with Levi Bumpiing tours that they loved. They loved the one where you swim in the cave and then Trafalgar Falls in the rain forest. Their tour was personalized.

we did it 8 weeks ago....they now serve on the beach on tables made of trees with china and silverware...no big walk...lobster, home made soup and dessert all home made...lobster and chicken cooked right in the sand on the beach...wine included...prob one of the ebst excursions we have been on in 14 x 14day cruises!...homemade pumkin soup was best soup i have ever had...lobsters were huge!

I did this excursion on my 2/23 Eclipse cruise. It was very nice. The snorkel part was well organized with ample supervision, the lunch was fantastic, pretty much all of the wine you wanted. The lobsters were huge and very nicely grilled, with sides of garlic bread, potato salad and green salad, with a very good fish soup starter. We had the lunch on tables on the beach on Hog Island. The sail back to the harbor was very good. I would however caution anyone that may be prone to motion sickness be sure to medicate. The motor from the snorkel site to the picnic site was a bit rough and a few did not do well.

We did a land excursion there before. It is an interesting island. My friend did an independent one with Levi Bumpiing tours that they loved. They loved the one where you swim in the cave and then Trafalgar Falls in the rain forest. Their tour was personalized.

We also did bumpiing tours with Levi last year and couldn't recommend him enough. For us it was the highlight of our cruise. We had an older gentleman that got sick while driving on the bumpy winding roads. Just a warning for those with a weak stomache. When we return to Dominica we will book him again for a more adventurous tour.

Archived