"Get the Picture" Digital Package Questions

bb24

We are debating getting the $239 package on our upcoming Navigator cruise. I searched for info but didn't find anything recent. I have some questions:

--Is the price the same on board, or is it cheaper to buy it before the cruise?

--Can you really get all photos for that price or is there a limit to the amount of pictures that can be taken throughout the cruise.

--We are traveling with another family. I know the package is purchased by stateroom, but if we take pictures together will they be included? We're thinking especially of pictures with all the kids in them.

I would love to hear feedback from anyone that has purchased this package. Did you think it was worth the price? We always like to buy a few pictures while on board, but have a hard time deciding which to purchase. It would be nice to be able to have access to all of them.

Thanks!

We just returned from our cruise and purchased them and they worked our great we were a family group of 12 and if you tell them you are family u pay the first one for $299 and then each cabin after that for $149 and we took every picture possible on the ship and have every photo on the disk which was about 150 photos and it was very well worth the $149 and you can print them and have them forever!!! It was a very good deal and very worth it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... ... questions:

--Is the price the same on board, or is it cheaper to buy it before the cruise?

--Can you really get all photos for that price or is there a limit to the amount of pictures that can be taken throughout the cruise.

--We are traveling with another family. I know the package is purchased by stateroom, but if we take pictures together will they be included? We're thinking especially of pictures with all the kids in them.... ...[

** pre-purchased is cheaper. I forgot how much cheaper, sorry.

**unlimited, as long as you are on the pictures.

**any picture with whoever as long as YOU are on it.

Enjoy your cruise!

It is 299 prepurchase for our cruise too so maybe it is the same price now whether prepurchase or on the ship?

That's interesting. The pre purchase price for the Navigator is 239.95. I wonder if it has something to do with the difference in the ship class...more photo opportunities on Oasis since it is a bigger ship, etc.

We just returned from our cruise and purchased them and they worked our great we were a family group of 12 and if you tell them you are family u pay the first one for $299 and then each cabin after that for $149 and we took every picture possible on the ship and have every photo on the disk which was about 150 photos and it was very well worth the $149 and you can print them and have them forever!!! It was a very good deal and very worth it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You say it's worth the $149 - but really it's $299 + $149 = $448, right? (EDIT to add - I guess you only paid the $149 but most people won't have the option of someone in their family buying the $300 version first....)

We have our family of 5 split between the two rooms (DH and boys in one, DD and me in the other.) The way I see it, we should get the package on their room - and either DH or my sons need to be in every photo. The only combination not covered would be my DD and me, and that isn't worth the extra $149, I can get one $20 photo instead! Still trying to decide if it's worth $300 - that's about 15 pictures, right? (Or more if you get the smaller ones) Yes and you get them digitally, no need to scan them all when you get home...

You say it's worth the $149 - but really it's $299 + $149 = $448, right? (EDIT to add - I guess you only paid the $149 but most people won't have the option of someone in their family buying the $300 version first....)

We have our family of 5 split between the two rooms (DH and boys in one, DD and me in the other.) The way I see it, we should get the package on their room - and either DH or my sons need to be in every photo. The only combination not covered would be my DD and me, and that isn't worth the extra $149, I can get one $20 photo instead! Still trying to decide if it's worth $300 - that's about 15 pictures, right? (Or more if you get the smaller ones) Yes and you get them digitally, no need to scan them all when you get home...

I read this on their website, don't know if your kids are under 21 or not:

We can link multiple staterooms under one account only if the occupants of the extra staterooms are the children 21 and under of the purchasing stateroom. If you meet these terms, please visit the Photo Gallery when you arrive onboard and speak to a photographer. We are not able to link your staterooms before your cruise. If you do not meet these terms, you need to purchase one package per stateroom in order to receive all of the photos of your group or family.

If you are traveling across multiple staterooms, you will receive the photos you take as a family if a member of the purchasing stateroom is in the photo. Special events* or photos with more than 20 guests are not included. This is a good option for guests who have children older than 21 or are traveling with extended family, but would still like their family photos included.

*Special events include weddings, Quinceneras and privately scheduled photography

There's also the option to just get the digital prints, no copies, which is a bit cheaper.

I called and spoke to a rep last week as we are a family of 4 (+1 youth friend) spread across 3 cabins. They verified that we will all be under the one package and if any one of the 5 of us are in the photo, it will be included. We just need to let them know once we are on the ship so they link all 3 cabins.

We are on Freedom and the package is 279 online and i think it is 299 onboard.

My wife and I are planning on getting the photo package on our 5 night cruise as well. We are looking at the all digital photos on the disc without prints. My question is simple, how do we get the photos? When we take a photo on board, for example on formal night, how does it get on the disc? Do we have to let the photographer know or how does this work. We are planning on taking all the photos they offer to get the most for our money. How many photos are offered throughout the cruise and can someone give a list for me? Thanks.

Archived