Sea Trek Helmet Dive in St. Lucia

Pack My Bags

Hello. I am currently booked on the sea trek helmet dive in St. Lucia excursion. Does anyone know if underwater cameras are permitted or if you are restricted & can only purchase photos from the excursion carrier? Also, Im sure its frowned upon, but do people bring food to feed fish?

Any info on this excursion would be most helpful.

Thanks!

• 2 years later...
Hello. I am currently booked on the sea trek helmet dive in St. Lucia excursion. Does anyone know if underwater cameras are permitted or if you are restricted & can only purchase photos from the excursion carrier? Also, Im sure its frowned upon, but do people bring food to feed fish?

Any info on this excursion would be most helpful.

Thanks!

I know this is a very old post but I am doing exactly the same thing and wondered how you got on? Was it as good as you expected?

• 1 month later...

Gristy,

It was an excellent experience, considering I had never done it. A teeny disappointing as I expected to see more sea life. We saw very very little. The st. Lucia water was OK, not the best. But the crew was great.

There's not much to do on that island that we haven't done. So it was a fun activity. If you never tried anything like it, you will definitely have a good time. It's noisier than I expected. (Bubbles sound, like when you talk underwater) Wear crocs that secure on your feet & buy a waterproof camera so you can get shots like this...

30cd68838f1feddff229fa02381a6b70.jpg

Next island we find these offered we are going to try these... DH wears glasses so this works best!

5b50b3c7d1a40b744830b798cc450f77.jpg

Edited by Pack My Bags