Nassau Tour/Cheryl's Bahamas Taxi and Tours

dctm06

We will be in Nassau in March (Carnival Fascination) from 12noon-8pm. We were thinking of taking a 3 tour from Cheryl Ferguson- has anyone used her services and if so would you recommend her? Thanks!

Since noone jumped in here.. I'll bite.

Cheryl is one of many decent tour operators that run tours from nassau and the cruiseships. Don't know what price she gave or how many in your party.

I've never used her and only know that she got a little bit of a rough start (some say she was poaching clients).. but I hope that is all behind her.

There are dozens of tour guides outside of port that you can negotiate with for a good price and decide where to go and for how long.

Book her if you feel you need a sure thing.. it might make u feel better, since it's spring break and things will be manic during that season.

Thank you so much for giving some feedback on this!! I am so confused about who to use and found her name online. It will be 4 of us - myself, husband, teenage daughter and a 5 yr old. She quoted me $120 for 3 hours and told me she could have some type of car seat avaialble for my son. I am thinking now we may just be better off going to the Sheraton but am afraid we may not get a pass since it may be crowded for Spring Break.

Thank you so much for giving some feedback on this!! I am so confused about who to use and found her name online. It will be 4 of us - myself, husband, teenage daughter and a 5 yr old. She quoted me $120 for 3 hours and told me she could have some type of car seat avaialble for my son. I am thinking now we may just be better off going to the Sheraton but am afraid we may not get a pass since it may be crowded for Spring Break.

I don't think this is a bad thing.. just that I don't really know her.. but then again.. I don't personally know most of the other dozens of good hardworking tour guides who work from the cruiseport.

• 5 months later...

Anybody else have information on Cheryl's taxi? We are a family of 8 going to Bahamas on Disney Dream August 4. We are to get the large van (people mover) and hope to tour some of the Island and visit the Pirate Museum in the comfort of a large van.

We have rented vans and tour guides in about 8 countries in the last 4 years. We have had excellent service, good vehicles, and a wonderful time at a cost that is less than the same services from the cruiseline.

Hope our excellent track record continues. Just less information on the guides in Nassau than in Beijing and Rio De Janero.

Anybody else have information on Cheryl's taxi? We are a family of 8 going to Bahamas on Disney Dream August 4. We are to get the large van (people mover) and hope to tour some of the Island and visit the Pirate Museum in the comfort of a large van.

We have rented vans and tour guides in about 8 countries in the last 4 years. We have had excellent service, good vehicles, and a wonderful time at a cost that is less than the same services from the cruiseline.

Hope our excellent track record continues. Just less information on the guides in Nassau than in Beijing and Rio De Janero.

Don't know Cheryl, we usually use Sandra Ferguson www.sandrastaxibahamas.com

She has a stellar reputation and has child seats and cold drinks upon request.

Archived