Always exceeding my expectations!

adolfo2

We are traveling “independently†to meet the Legend in Nice this July 11th and have booked airport-to-ship transfers directly with Seabourn.

I was concerned about accommodations at the port as we arrive at 10:30AM and the ship doesn’t board until 3:00PM. Called Seabourn and was surprised to learn that they are transferring us via limousine to a hotel hospitality suite for lunch and drinks. We will be subsequently chauffeured to the port in time for embarkation! How’s that for service……

PS> Hi Martha! See you soon.

AB

"More BOOZE better CRUISE!"

Hi Adolfo2,

We are on the Legend from the 4th to 11th of July. I have just phoned seabourn, and you are exactly right, they have organised a sightseeing tour and lunch in a hotel.

I wish all cruise lines looked after their passengers as well as Seabourn. We also got our tickets yesterday in the black box.

This cruise may mean not cruising with any other line!!!

James

• 10 months later...

Just got home from the Legend-- Barcelona to Monte Carlo. Be ready to travel with the ALL PRO STAFF--its a super group of people-- the service was great in all areas. Capt Thue-Nilsen was leaving for break, but he should be back for your trip. He was going home to Norway to ride in a 30 hour non-stop bike race, Steiner his Staff Capt was going to follow him in a car to make sure we get him back safely. Have fun!

Archived