Category Sold Out

lola4795

It appears that our category (all ocean view rooms) is sold out for our March 3 cruise on the Glory. We booked with Early Saver and I've accrued $140 in OBC because of it.

I've been in the habit of checking the Fare Viewer site several times a day. For the past few days Fare Viewer has reported that there are no OV rooms available. I confirmed this by doing a mock booking yesterday.

Now that our category is sold out, can I stop checking Fare Viewer? Is there a chance that rooms would become available and that the price would drop again? Is there any other reason to continue checking Fare Viewer?

You may also want to check in case balcony prices fall to the point where you would want to upgrade. Using the fare viewer is a bit simpler for doing a quick price check.

Do you know how that works if I booked with ES? Would I lose my OBC if I upgrade? That would have to be factored into the upgrade price.

Do you know how that works if I booked with ES? Would I lose my OBC if I upgrade? That would have to be factored into the upgrade price.

Some of them are booking up because people that would have been on Triumph are now making alternate plans and switching to other ships - !!

Archived