Difference between family baconyand balcony cabin

50something

I don't think there is any difference in the size of the cabin but some of the family balconies sleep 4 instead of 3. I think they are grouped somewhat together so there might be more kids in that area.

Yes, no difference in size, only in number of people it sleeps and of course the price! We booked one on the Epic for next January (deck 13) because we needed a balcony room across the hall from an inside room that sleeps at least three, for our children. I wish that we were getting a bigger room for the bigger price, but unfortunately not.:rolleyes:

Carol

I am a bit confused. We have booked cabin 10510 on the Jewel and when I checked the deckplans it is classed as a family cabin. The bacony and mid ship balcony look exactly the same. Is there any difference?

As the others have posted, accommodates a third or fourth berth. Location is closer or more convenient to the Kid's Club areas. Will be the exact same on the inside.

Many thanks for your replies. as a recently retired teacher I try to avoid children whilst on holiday! I am hoping there wont be very many on this cruise - 21st April out of New York. Is this a holiday period n the U.S?

Shouldn't be too many. The majority of spring breaks end the week after Easter.

Archived