GRRRRR I'm pissed too!

Almost Packed

I'm already tired of reading posts about people saying that someone else shouldn't feel the way they do.

Well let me tell you something....if I had been on that ship, i'd be severely pissed off! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I cannot imagine anyone comparing it to a day in the port, or a camping trip, or whatever other crazy idea. If that's okay with you, then go for it. but being trapped on a vessel is no vacation to me, never will be.

I am having serious doubts about ever cruising CCL again. I currently have a cruise booked, and given the option, I'd cancel it and book a land vacation. It's no skin off my back right now.

Those of you pump your pom pons all you wish.

It's ridiculous that CCL sailed this ship. CCL seriously needs to look in to their maintenance procedures.

People gripe and complain and demand changes after they spent 3 hours sitting on an airplane on the runway. I can only imagine it being way worse on the ship, spending days on a ship.

Maybe for some of you, living in squaler is okay. Maybe you don't regularaly flush your toilet, and regularly do not wash your body but I do. While I spent 11 days in a jungle on vacation, I still mananged to get a bath and hot meal! I have camped the backwoods many times. And that's all good. But I'm prepared for that, and I chose that.

These people on this ship did not choose this type of vacation.

So stop telling people they should not complain, that everythings okay, and they are over reacting.

I hope the media sensationalizes this story and keeps on and on...until something in this industry changes! It needs to. This industry needs to be better regulated. I cannot believe how blind I have been to the industry! I just blindly followed like the other sheep. This is serious folks!

But instead, we'll probably all just bury our head in the sand again, and degrade anyone who speaks out against our beloved industry of cruising.

Flamers go right ahead....I'm mad enough I could breathe fire right back at you!

Archived