Stop the madness!!

LSUcajunmom

Don't know who CD is, but Elation was our first cruise. And so far the best!!! WE had an ocean view. We were in an inside on the Paradise and had no claustrophobic experience so I can't help you there either...sorry. Enjoy the Elation.

Was your Elation cruise director an AUSSIE? If so it was STU i had him a few times Elation 1st then repeatedly on the Spirit when he moved there!

DH and I had a 1A on the Magic...last minute cruise and we wanted the least expensive cabin. Dark during the day and night made for good sleeping. We were only in the cabin to sleep, shower and dress. The obvious con is no natural light coming in.

I've stayed in all kinds of cabins from inside to suites...It really depends on what your budget will allow. If it came down to interior vs no cruise I would pick the interior everytime!

So who would like to share the pros and cons of an interior cabin. I'm really debating if I should upgrade to an OV.

DH and I had a 1A on the Magic...last minute cruise and we wanted the least expensive cabin. Dark during the day and night made for good sleeping. We were only in the cabin to sleep, shower and dress. The obvious con is no natural light coming in.

I've stayed in all kinds of cabins from inside to suites...It really depends on what your budget will allow. If it came down to interior vs no cruise I would pick the interior everytime!

This will be my first interior and my son's first cruise, so he has nothing to compare it to. My last cruise was a spa balcony, so I have a lot to compare it to.

Archived