1 Elite in cabin with a Platinum

wigoutlet

I am Elite and my companion is Platinum. Will we receive the Elite perks for our mini-suite?

I am the only Elite one in our family of 4 but we have always been allowed to stay together for priority embarkation/disembarkation, tenders etc... Is that what you are asking about? Or did I misunderstand?

And you both won't get priority tender disembarkation since you have to show your black cruise card.

Not true. Hubby is elite, and I'm still platinum. On our last cruise, we got an elite bar set-up, we got free laundry (he signed the bags, but my laundry was in them too, and we both got priority tenders at Princess Cay - he showed his card, and I tagged along (they knew I wasn't elite). We also got to sit in the elite lounge at embarkation. Again, they knew I wasn't elite. He dropped off the car while I went in; I sat in the platinum lounge until he got there, then we both moved into the elite lounge. He doesn't like wine, so didn't do the wine tasting.

Not true. Hubby is elite, and I'm still platinum. On our last cruise, we got an elite bar set-up, we got free laundry (he signed the bags, but my laundry was in them too, and we both got priority tenders at Princess Cay - he showed his card, and I tagged along (they knew I wasn't elite). We also got to sit in the elite lounge at embarkation. Again, they knew I wasn't elite. He dropped off the car while I went in; I sat in the platinum lounge until he got there, then we both moved into the elite lounge. He doesn't like wine, so didn't do the wine tasting.

I stand corrected. We are both Elite so I didn't realize one could "tag along".

We always get a bungalo at Princess Cays which comes with priority tendering. We give those tickets to our family and we use our black card to also get off early.

Archived