My VERY late review of our Eastern Mediterranean cruise onboard the Navigator!

Your grandfather will be there enjoying all of it with you! I will pray that it goes smoothly for you. I am sure you will reap many blessings for doing this for her, because, you always have a choice!:)

I keep trying to tell everyone that. There is just too much to see to stay in your own little world! My Mom has travelled some. I am so glad I convinced her to do this cruise with us in October. She is actually having knee replacement surgery next week on one of her knees. She is expected to have it on the other knee down the road sometime. Maybe after she completely heals, she will be a new woman!

Yes!! My grandmother was suppose to go to Rome with us in November, but fell and broke her hip 6 weeks prior. This is the Post Surgery Cruise. They both can do it!!! :)

Joanna~Really loved your review. You have a great writing style, I almost felt like I was on vacation and was sad when it was over!!

We went to the Med last Oct(Loved it!) on the Breeze. It was a beautiful ship. We mainly cruise RCI but would def go on the Breeze again. Hope you have a great cruise on the Breeze!! And don't forget a review when you get back!!:D~Claudia

Thanks, Claudia! I was sad when it was over too!....twice!

I am excited to see the Breeze! This is an 8 day, so I will have to make myself enjoy the ship as much as the days in port! I am sure that won't be a problem! You will definitely get a review if I have a great time! But I am sure I will!!;)

I am so sad this is over. I feel like I'm losing a friend. I have enjoyed you post so very much and have taken your advise on some tours. I changed the one in Sicily to the one you used. It is only 87 days until we fly out for our trip. I know it will be wonderful. Your reviews have inspired me. I will post a review when we return. Thanks again for your wonderful review!

. She is actually having knee replacement surgery next week on one of her knees. She is expected to have it on the other knee down the road sometime. Maybe after she completely heals, she will be a new woman!

I had knee replacement in November and I'm doing great! I will have the other one after we return at the end of summer. Tell her she will be so much better than before. Prayers for her!

I am so sad this is over. I feel like I'm losing a friend. I have enjoyed you post so very much and have taken your advise on some tours. I changed the one in Sicily to the one you used. It is only 87 days until we fly out for our trip. I know it will be wonderful. Your reviews have inspired me. I will post a review when we return. Thanks again for your wonderful review!

Melinda, you haven't lost a friend! I will still be around, and I will get to hang around when you do your review! I hope your trip is as wonderful as ours. I know you will love your Sicily excursion!

You are welcome! Make sure you watch the video!

I had knee replacement in November and I'm doing great! I will have the other one after we return at the end of summer. Tell her she will be so much better than before. Prayers for her!

Yay! I am so glad to hear you are doing great! She is excited. This knee has hurt her for so long! Thanks for the prayers!

We were just along for the ride, good or bad! We are just thanful that most of it was good!

BTW, thanks for your service!:)

Actually, my hubby is active duty :) thank you for the kind words though! We are going on this same itinerary and ship in May. Looking forward to it even more after reading your review :)

Actually, my hubby is active duty :) thank you for the kind words though! We are going on this same itinerary and ship in May. Looking forward to it even more after reading your review :)

I live in Pensacola, so I know you sacrifice a lot too! So, thank you as well!

I do hope you both have a great time! Try out the Segways in Rome if you have never done it! They have a day tour as well!

This had to have been one of the best CC reviews of all time! Thank you again for going to the trouble of posting it all. Like you, I'm sad it's over!

Aww, thank you! I really love the reviews with pictures of those that actually went (of themselves!). I knew I was going to do that, because I wanted everyone to see how much fun we really had! I think Steve's video just adds to that fact!

Thanks for tagging along with me the entire time!

Joanna

Thanks so much for doing the review. Loved it!! and love Steve's video! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

I love Europe - going back for my 4th visit in May. Can't wait!

Enjoy your cruise with your Mom to Canada. I am also Halifax :)

Thanks so much for doing the review. Loved it!! and love Steve's video! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

I love Europe - going back for my 4th visit in May. Can't wait!

Enjoy your cruise with your Mom to Canada. I am also Halifax :)

You are welcome! We did have a great time!

Wow! People from Halifax LOVE to cruise. The cruise I am going on in May has two other couples from Halifax on it!

I love Europe too! The history is so amazing! I am sure we will enjoy our cruise to Canada. Katie and I have have done a similar itinerary before, and we had a great time! It is so beautiful in your part of the world, much different from here (not that we don't have beautiful things. We do have our beaches!). Hopefully, we will be able to see the changing of the leaves. We don't get that down here!

Edited by Ireallyneedavacation

Thank you so much for your review. My heart stopped when Corrie was lost, but I knew it had to have a positive ending or you wouldn't have mentioned it. ;)

Looks like you had a fabulous time & I want to cruise with Steve & Steve - you guys seem to have a lot of fun too.

Thanks so much for your amazing review, we're getting married in Florence then taking this criuse on the 28th July for our honeymoon:) Never been on a cruise before and your reveiw was so helpfull....not to mention a really good read. You should right a book:)

I live in Pensacola, so I know you sacrifice a lot too! So, thank you as well!

I do hope you both have a great time! Try out the Segways in Rome if you have never done it! They have a day tour as well!

We were going to do a Segway in Prague this past New Year's but it was cold and windy that day, so we chickened out. Was it hard to manuever in touristy crowds on a Segway?? That was a concern my hubby had. It would take the strain off your feet for sure though. And do you remember the cost per person for the Segway tour?

Thank you so much for your review. My heart stopped when Corrie was lost, but I knew it had to have a positive ending or you wouldn't have mentioned it. ;)

Looks like you had a fabulous time & I want to cruise with Steve & Steve - you guys seem to have a lot of fun too.

Couldn't agree more. I was like, "OH NO! Corrie!!!" I would have been freaking out too finding out someone was missing in my group! Corrie reminds me a lot of myself though, because stuff like that happens to me a lot, ha ha.

Steve and Steve were awesome for sharing their suite for get togethers -- from what you showed in the pictures, it could have been a fun party room :D Never been in a suite on a cruise before. Both Steves would be fun to be travel buddies -- loved their sense of humor!

I want to cruise with Steve and Steve and Chris and Toni again! I am not sure if you can have too much fun, but we came close!

Thanks so much for your amazing review, we're getting married in Florence then taking this criuse on the 28th July for our honeymoon:) Never been on a cruise before and your reveiw was so helpfull....not to mention a really good read. You should right a book:)

Aww, thanks! I am so glad you enjoyed it!

What an amazing place to get married! I know you will have a wonderful time both in Florence and on the cruise! Congratulations!

Come back and let us know how your first cruise turned out! You will have to come over to the states and do a Caribbean one so that you can compare!

We were going to do a Segway in Prague this past New Year's but it was cold and windy that day, so we chickened out. Was it hard to manuever in touristy crowds on a Segway?? That was a concern my hubby had. It would take the strain off your feet for sure though. And do you remember the cost per person for the Segway tour?

That was the exact reason we did it at night. We figured the crowds wouldn't be as bad. I am more comfortable out of the crowds, but the guide goes first and clears the way for you through the crowds. Once you get the hang of it, it isn't difficult at all! Just make sure you eat and don't hit any barriers!;) They have a website if you want to look it up. I believe it was about $100 each...a little expensive, but you do cover a large area in a short amount of time.

Couldn't agree more. I was like, "OH NO! Corrie!!!" I would have been freaking out too finding out someone was missing in my group! Corrie reminds me a lot of myself though, because stuff like that happens to me a lot, ha ha.

Steve and Steve were awesome for sharing their suite for get togethers -- from what you showed in the pictures, it could have been a fun party room :D Never been in a suite on a cruise before. Both Steves would be fun to be travel buddies -- loved their sense of humor!

Steve and Steve are awesome! We had such a good time in their suite, but it wasn't the suite that made it fun. It was them!

Simply amazing. Thank you very much. Have a few questions but will post them when I have a minute to sit in front of my computer instead of tablet. We leave in a few short months and can't wait. Thank you for sharing your trip.