I Love Carnival

Greysea74

I have never been on a Carnival Cruise. I have one booked for 4/7, on The Pride for 7 days. My mom had a stroke back in January, and Carnival just called to tell me that they have a wheel chair reserved for my mom for the cruise, she will have a shower chair in the bathroom for her, and that the fridge will be cold enough for our medications, all without any charge. God Bless Carnival!!

I have never been on a Carnival Cruise. I have one booked for 4/7, on The Pride for 7 days. My mom had a stroke back in January, and Carnival just called to tell me that they have a wheel chair reserved for my mom for the cruise, she will have a shower chair in the bathroom for her, and that the fridge will be cold enough for our medications, all without any charge. God Bless Carnival!!

I hope you and your mom have a fabulous cruise. It's been a long time since I cruised on the Pride, but it remains my favorite ship.:)

We sail on the Miracle on 4/7 and my husband is a diabetic. They will have all of the medical stuff like a sharps container for him. The refridgerator isn't cold enough for his insulin, no biggie, we usually take them down to Custer Service where we never wait in line for him to get it, and then give it back to them to put in their refridge... this time around, because it was a last minute cruise, we are waitlisted for early dinning, but have already contacted them and they changed it. OUr last cruise, we waited in line to change in, which they did as well.

Archived