Upgrade from a Quaranty Riviera Room

Had a Riviera cabin on the Valor for the May 8th cruise. Booked about 6 months in advance and never got upgraded. Was the 7th cruise with Carnival and that did not mean much either.

By the way, the book shows that ship carries just under 3,000 passengers. We actually had about 3,300 when you count the extra people added to the cabins. Not much of a chance for an upgrade when that happens. By the way, that ship did not have an over crowded feeling even at capacity.

So enjoy the Riviera Deck if you don't get an upgrade. It is probably more important to be in the middle section of that deck than to be a deck or 2 higher. Just 20 more seconds on the elevator. The cabins are exactly the same.

Got doc's today, If it doesnt change we got an upgrade from Riviera qyt inside room to Verabdah 7th deck. But I dont know if it will change I figured the room out the sneaky way the boards have taught me, but I dont know if it will stay that way.

we booked the guarantee inside...i called my ta and we were bumped to the 8th deck on valor for our sailing next month.....the last time we booked the guarantee we were just on the main deck-- this was a nice upgrade, but we're not planning on spending a lot of time in the room!

On the Paradeise last July, I was bumped up from a 6A Gty to a Verandah Deck suite - V1. First time we had ever done a gty. This year, we are on the Victory, but chose our cabin on the Lido deck. You will have fun no matter where you are on the ship.

we booked a 4a gty on our last cruise and got bumped up two floors and a ocean view. we were quite pleased. we bookde a 4a gty for our next cruise also lets see if we are lucky again. It would'nt matter anyway we just like being out on the open sea.

Archived