Epic Haven

Stl1599

We are splurging in May by staying in the two bedroom Haven suite. We are a family of four and are traveling with a party of two that are staying in a mini-suite. Can they join us in the Haven pool area? I've gotten so much help from all the posts. Can't wait until May!:)

We are splurging in May by staying in the two bedroom Haven suite. We are a family of four and are traveling with a party of two that are staying in a mini-suite. Can they join us in the Haven pool area? I've gotten so much help from all the posts. Can't wait until May!:)

The search function is a very useful tool in finding info you have questions on.

A search using epic haven visit as keywords produced this related thread that was extensively discussed.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1771782&highlight=epic+haven+visit

Sorry to bust your bubble, but your friends cannot use the courtyard. I found this out last year when I booked the 2-bedroom haven suite. Originally, I booked an aft-haven suite and my sister and her husband booked a mini nearby. When we found out that they couldn't go to the courtyard with us we changed to a 2-bedroom with them. We are splitting the cost of the room with them.

Archived