Question about Labadee cabana

SWEETSEA

Thinking of reserving a beach cabana while in Labadee. We will be a group of six adults and 2 young children (ages 6 and 2). I know cabanas are for 6 people. Does anyone know if this includes children? Would we all be able to use the same cabana?

The Cabanas are limited to 6 people. Your best bet is to try calling RCCI and see what they say. The children would probably not get wristbands for the expanded buffet but that is probably not a problem since they could eat from their parents dinners. Not sure exactly what RCCI would say. It would be worth the phone call.

We were just there and I really don't think they care how many are in the cabana, there really is no one policing them. You will only get 6 wristbands tho for the upgraded lunch. We actually had people come up our stairs and come from the back side to the front to take pictures. So like I said I really dont think they look too closely at that.

We were just there and I really don't think they care how many are in the cabana, there really is no one policing them. You will only get 6 wristbands tho for the upgraded lunch. We actually had people come up our stairs and come from the back side to the front to take pictures. So like I said I really dont think they look too closely at that.

Agreed.....it's not that big of deal....unless perhaps you are inviting non-suite quests in....that is the only reason I can see them limiting # of people in your party...but if they're all suite guests, it does not make any difference....

I think Sweetsea is talking about the cabanas on Nellie's Beach, which are open to everyone, not just suite guests. When we were there in September, there was an attendant that asked people without wristbands to leave the enclosed area where the cabanas are located. The beach area is totally open for anyone on Nellies and Columbus Beaches but the Cabana areas were walled off and supervised.

Archived