OBC and FCR or FCC

Tricialy

Hi,

We have $150 OBC for booking our room - I know we'll eat at a specialty restaurant at least once and have a few drinks - when we purchase our Future Cruise Rewards - we'll get another $100 in OBC - and then be charged the $250 for the FCR - can the OBC we have left be used to offset the FCR charge?

I just want to make sure we don't need to spend the entire $250 we have in OBC - don't want to lose it. :) I know there are some exclusions on OBC (service charge)

Thank!

Hi,

We have $150 OBC for booking our room - I know we'll eat at a specialty restaurant at least once and have a few drinks - when we purchase our Future Cruise Rewards - we'll get another $100 in OBC - and then be charged the $250 for the FCR - can the OBC we have left be used to offset the FCR charge?

I just want to make sure we don't need to spend the entire $250 we have in OBC - don't want to lose it. :) I know there are some exclusions on OBC (service charge)

Thank!

If you wanted to, you could use your full $150 OBC for booking your cabin to pay for the Freestyle Cruise Reward. You purchase the FCR and they charge $250 to your bill and then use the $150 from your cabin OBC and the $100 OBC you got for buying the FCR to reduce your balance to $0.00.....so in effect NCL pays your total deposit for your next cruise.:D

Archived