After Dinner Shooters ?

cctimmom

Yes, they still have them...altho they don't seem to be pushing them like they once did. However, if they know you are interested, I'm sure they would stop by every night! Sorry, don't know the charge and the glasses look a bit like what you have shown but may differ a little.

How to after dinner shots work with alcohol packages? Can you get them without the souvenir glasses? I'd be interested in some MDR after dinner shots if I had purchased a premium package however I doubt they will make it easy to do that! :o

How to after dinner shots work with alcohol packages? Can you get them without the souvenir glasses? I'd be interested in some MDR after dinner shots if I had purchased a premium package however I doubt they will make it easy to do that! :o

I have read that that after dinner shots are included with the package..but you are correct..just don't keep the shot glass.. :)

They were roughly $6.20 before grat. and as of Feb. 15 they had them. I broke a red one due to crappy packing :(

I'll have to hope they have them next year or get a friend to pick me up one...lol

So they must be glass?? The ones I got were stainless steele/metal. I have one of the big glass swirled ones, I love using them on the table for treats, fun memory at least.

They still have them. Just got off of the freedom yesterday and brought home a set of 7 :) not sure how much they cost but do know it was $50 for 6 each night. Also, they didn't have the white one that someone posted earlier. Instead it was a teal base.

Just be careful if you mix the shooters. One of them curdled when the liqueurs were mixed. I think it was either the B-52 or the love potion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... they were stainless steel for our 2008 cruise, but the glass for the 2011 sailing. Wasn't sure if they changed them again (which would get me to buy the glasses again; otherwise, I think I'll just replace the two we are missing).

Another one of those pointless rhetorical questions -- why don't they change the MDR menu and the shooter glasses once per year? ;)

Yeah... they were stainless steel for our 2008 cruise, but the glass for the 2011 sailing. Wasn't sure if they changed them again (which would get me to buy the glasses again; otherwise, I think I'll just replace the two we are missing).

Another one of those pointless rhetorical questions -- why don't they change the MDR menu and the shooter glasses once per year? ;)

If you only want to replace the glasses your missing, I know the last day on freedom they had all the souvenir glasses for sale for $3.95 each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived