RCI gym fee?

MackC

I apologize as a new forum user if this post is redundant....

Does Royal charge a separate fee to use the gym? I have cruised several times before. However, this will be my first cruise as a bikini competitor. I hadn't ever paid much attention to the ships fitness center on previous vacations :) it was mostly the delicious dinners on pervious sailing that I was concerned about.

Any info would be great.

I apologize as a new forum user if this post is redundant....

Does Royal charge a separate fee to use the gym? I have cruised several times before. However, this will be my first cruise as a bikini competitor. I hadn't ever paid much attention to the ships fitness center on previous vacations :) it was mostly the delicious dinners on pervious sailing that I was concerned about.

Any info would be great.

Congrats on your bikini body. There is no fee for ANY of the gyms on any of the ships. I do not know if you are an early riser or not, but the gyms open at 6am. At the beginning of each cruise, it is very crowded. As the days go by, it lessens. My last cruise ( a couple of weeks ago), it was for 15 days and by day 12....NO ONE was in there at 6. LOL...:o

Have a great cruise and keep up that bikini body...:)

Thank you for your responses. I emailed RCI last week and still haven't heard back :/ so I appreciate the info.

I'm not interested in any classes, just machines and free weights. I'm glad there isn't an additional charge. I am a morning person and I look forward to testing the gym at 6am.

Archived